Any dispute or difference arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with, and subject to, the Rules for the Conduct of Commercial Arbitrations of the Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this website in no way from a relationship of agency between you and Quotster.
Businesses please read our Refund Policy and ensure that you are familiar with it.
For Customers requesting a serviceThe Website is available for you to access conditional on your acceptance without alteration of the set out below/on this linked page. By continuing to access the Website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
Use of material on the Website Except for the limited use set out in paragraph 1(b) you may not use the Website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose.
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
- uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the WWW;
- "framing" the material on the Website with other material on any other WWW site.
the layout of the Website; and any computer software and code contained in the Website. Quotster reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it. The material provided on the Website is provided for personal use only